- FlatOut Artisan Thin Pizza Crust(120 calories)
- Prego® Pizzeria Style Pizza Sauce(35 calories)
- Baby Spinach(30 calories)
- Fat-Free Shredded Mozzarella Cheese(45 calories)
- 2% Reduced-Fat Shredded Mozzarella Cheese(70 calories)
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast(120 calories)
- Sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms(30 calories)
- Mini Sweet Bell Peppers(40 calories)
- Zero Calorie Non-Stick Spray
- Seasonings to taste
- Food Scale (not an ingredient, but still relevant if tracking macros/calories)
How to make it
- Pre-heat your oven to 375°F.
- Weigh out 1-2 servings (depending on preference) of your pizza sauce.
- Chop 6oz of chicken into little baby bite sized pieces, 1 serving of fat-free mozzarella, 1 serving of 2% reduced-fat mozzarella, 1–2 servings mushrooms, 1–2 servings bell peppers and a handful of baby spinach.
- While your oven is still pre-heating, start to grill up your chicken. Season it with salt, pepper and/or whatever else you enjoy.
- Now while your chicken is cooking, spray your cooking tray with your non-stick spray. Then, take your FlatOut pizza crust and place it on your cooking tray and put it in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Take your FlatOut pizza crust out of the oven (use oven mitts) and set it on your stove top. Spread your pizza sauce on your warm pizza crust.
- Then, place your baby spinach on top of the pizza sauce, followed by one serving of your mozzarella cheese.
- From there, add your chopped and grilled chicken, sliced peppers and sliced mushrooms on top of the first layer of cheese.
- Use your second serving of mozzarella cheese and cover your chicken, peppers and mushrooms (you may want to add more cheese, and if you do just make sure you weigh and track it!)
- Place your ready-to-bake pizza in the oven for another 6–8 minutes.
- Take your pizza out of the oven (again, use oven mitts!), enjoy the heck out of it and crush your macros!
And there you have it! That’s all it takes to make this protein packed pizza that will fit your macros every single time! Oh, what are the macros of the pizza you ask?
Protein = 67g
Carbs = 42g
Fat = 10g